3. Set up Repository
In this section, you will be able to create a new GitLab repository with BlackDiamond Studio or connect to your own external repository.
1. Choosing BlackDiamond Studio Git provider: The BlackDiamond Studio Git provider is a secured GitLab Instance. A specific repository will be created for your project and you will be able to access it using your BDS account credentials. Only you and the people who have access to your project will be able to see the repository.
Option with BDS Git provider
2. Connecting to your own external repository: Alternatively, you can create your project by selecting your own Git provider.
Option with external Git provider connected and with the process completed.
Our supported Git providers:
- GitHub: If your code is already stored in or you wish to store your code in GitHub, this option is available to you. Connect your project to a GitHub repository:
1. Click on the Continue with GitHub button:
2. Authorize BlackDiamond Studio to access your GitHub account:
(You will be able to revoke this anytime from your GitHub profile if you want).
3. Then your list of repositories will be displayed, and you will have to choose the one that you want to use for your project.
4. Save your changes by clicking on the Continue button.