Getting a Project Invite
- 1.A project invite email will be sent to all the invited users.
2. If you already have a BlackDiamond Studio account, you can open the project. If not, you will have to create an account to access the project.
3. Once you are on the project list, you will see the project you were invited to with an icon indicating that it is a shared project.
4. Open the project and start collaborating.
5. When the project is connected to an external repository:
- You might be requested to authenticate in the external repository within BlackDiamond Studio if you have not authenticated yet.
- The project admin needs to make sure you are invited to the external repository as well.