Signing up for BlackDiamond Studio is simple, free, and easy. Follow the steps below.
- 2.To create an account, fill out the form on the side of the page and click on the "Sign Up" button:Fill out the form to sign up.
- 3.Filling out the form and clicking on the "Sign Up" button will trigger a welcome email sent by [email protected] that will contain your account information including a temporary password. The email will look something like this:
- 4.Click on the "Open BlackDiamond Studio" link in the email to take you back to the main page. Click on "Log In" to take you to the BlackDiamond login page:Select "Log In" to enter BlackDiamond Studio.
- 5.On the login page, enter the username (your email) and password that were just sent to you in the previous email:
- 6.The first time you login, you will be prompted to change your password. Utilize the constraints given in the menu and choose a new password:
- 7.Once you've setup your new password, you will have to enable multi-factor authentication. This is for the security of your account. This authentication is done through scanning a QR code with an authenticator app on your phone. If you do not have an authenticator app, you will need to download one. There will be links to download the Microsoft Authenticator app for both Android and IPhone on the authentication page. (Note that while the Microsoft Authenticator is suggested, any authenticator app will work as well. Google Authenticator is another option.) If you already have one of these apps, you do not need to download it again. Simply open the app and scan the QR code on the screen:
- 8.Once you scan the QR code, select "Continue". In the app, you verification codes will be generated at regular intervals. Enter the verification code that is shown in the authenticator app and select "Verify".
- 9.And that's it. You're ready to go. If at any point in the process you are taken back to the main BlackDiamond Studio page with the form, select "Log In" again to be take back to the login page. Once you successfully login, you will see the initial project screen:Main project page in BlackDiamond Studio.