Converting from the IDE
- 2.You can also import code into the IDE:
- 1.Create a new folder and name it "Sources.
- 2.Drag a folder or a file to the Sources folder.
- 3.If the file or folder you want to convert is not located in the Sources folder it could not be converted.
- 3.After you finish your project setup, on the project home page, click on the Open IDE button.
3. If you are already in the IDE, go to the IDE explorer and right-click on the file or folder you want to convert, then select the BlackDiamond: Convert option from the contextual menu.
4. The conversion progress will be shown in the bottom bar.
5. When the conversion is finished you can do the following:
1. Check the conversion results in the Target folder.
2. Compare the source and target code [Link to this IDE section].
3. Check the reports generated by SnowConvert.