The SQL Tools extension allows to explore your Snowflake database from within BlackDiamond Studio, run database queries to retrieve data from your tables, insert data, validate updates, and manage multiples database connections.
- 1.To open the SQL Tools click on the cylinder icon in the left task bar.
- 3.Manage your database connections:
- 2.If you do not have a Snowflake connection, you can add multiple connections by clicking on Add new connection button.
- 3.To add a second connection, click on the cylinder with a plus icon.
- 4.Click the Snowflake icon.
5. Fill the required text fields marked with an asterisk. For more information about how to fill the Snowflake connection form, visit the Connect to Snowflake section that explains where to get the right data to complete the required text fields.
6. Click Save Connection.
7. Your active connection is the one used to deploy to Snowflake. The green dot indicates which is your active connection. To change it double click on the connection you want to make active.